This is My Crowd

This is My Crowd
Picture by: Photography by Vicky Campos

Leave a Comment

I love to have feedback and sometimes the Comment box can be less than cooperative when it comes time to post. I highly recommend selecting the Name/URL option. You can simply type in your name, skip the URL and leave your comment.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Life, Man... It's Life!

In my life, as I am sure with yours as well, I have found that I can have an amazingly good day followed by a day that is just a disaster.  Lately and more specifically, however, I have had a string of great days followed by a string of bad.  But God is good and He is nothing if not faithful!  These are words that I've used to encourage myself and others a number of times this week.  While I sit on the beach with old friends enjoying the wonder that is God's handiwork and watching my children play in the surf, God is good and He is faithful.  While I worry for my loved ones and lose those I love, God is good and He is faithful.  When I can't figure out how to make the ends meet, He is good and He is faithful.  When I receive unexpected money, He is good and He is faithful.  When I'm stuck on the side of the road with a flat tire, guess what!  He is STILL good and He is STILL faithful!  Sometimes, when you can't keep it together and the world feels as though it's falling apart, just remember that you don't have to hold it all together, you aren't big enough, but He is!

No comments:

Post a Comment