This is My Crowd

This is My Crowd
Picture by: Photography by Vicky Campos

Leave a Comment

I love to have feedback and sometimes the Comment box can be less than cooperative when it comes time to post. I highly recommend selecting the Name/URL option. You can simply type in your name, skip the URL and leave your comment.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Some Wise Guy

I haven't posted here in a couple of weeks, but today I am guest posting over at Some Wise Guy.  So go find me there!  Here's an excerpt:

"It being Mother’s Day, I found myself wondering why God created Moms. What occurred to me, in short, is Moms are the essence of God’s Spirit on the earth without the prerequisite of salvation."  Continue reading here.

If you don't follow the Some Wise Guy blog, I highly recommend it!  He's a Dad, he's a follower of Christ and he's got some insightful things to share.  So look through some of his previous blogs when you get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment