This is My Crowd

This is My Crowd
Picture by: Photography by Vicky Campos

Leave a Comment

I love to have feedback and sometimes the Comment box can be less than cooperative when it comes time to post. I highly recommend selecting the Name/URL option. You can simply type in your name, skip the URL and leave your comment.

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

There's a First Time for Everything!

And now this is my first official blog. Sure, I've blogged on Myspace, but is it really the same thing?? Naw, I tend to dazzle people with my premade layouts and clever video's before they can even make it to my blogs. Plus, my blogs on the Myspace are typically a result of something specific, not simply a quippy observation of the mundane happenings in my life. Which I hope this will be.

As an introduction, I have three boys, not including my husband. They are 3 (Bubba/Mogwai), 5 (Kissee) & 7 (Monkey), it really is too bad you can't escape childhood nicknames. They are crazy and wonderful, inspiring and frustrating, and I wouldn't trade any of them for anything. My husband and I have been together for 12 years and married for 8. We just celebrated our anniversary on New Years. We thought we were clever and got married on 01-01-01. I am a Christian. I strive to be a better follower of Christ and I'm certain that some of my blogs will go in that direction at some point in time. I attend Celebration Church (celebrationchurch.cc) and if you don't have a church family, I would encourage you to find one in your area. They can make all the difference in the world when it comes to living successfully (not talking money). I work full time for a real estate development company and have recently celebrated my 10 year anniversary with them. This is just a light peppering of the various hats I wear and what makes me tick.

No comments:

Post a Comment