This is My Crowd

This is My Crowd
Picture by: Photography by Vicky Campos

Leave a Comment

I love to have feedback and sometimes the Comment box can be less than cooperative when it comes time to post. I highly recommend selecting the Name/URL option. You can simply type in your name, skip the URL and leave your comment.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What To Do... What To Do...

As a parent, I'm finding that as difficult as it was to struggle through night-time feedings, dirty diapers, hauling around a weekend's worth of items to run simple errands and spit up when you're dressed and ready to leave, the true challenges come with age. I know, I know... My kids are still young and I have many challenges to look forward to when they are pre-teens, teens and, dare I say it, young adults, but to date, these current challenges seem somewhat overwhelming.


I won't go into detail, but I will say that no matter what choices I make on their behalf, it always seems like the wrong one and I often find myself second guessing everything. But I just love these boys, so we'll keep plugging away!

No comments:

Post a Comment