This is My Crowd

This is My Crowd
Picture by: Photography by Vicky Campos

Leave a Comment

I love to have feedback and sometimes the Comment box can be less than cooperative when it comes time to post. I highly recommend selecting the Name/URL option. You can simply type in your name, skip the URL and leave your comment.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Best of...

Last week, it was recommended to me that my blogs be more opinion based.  Which is funny, due to the fact that I had always felt my blogs were too much about my opinion and I've intentionally tried to steer away from that.  In light of this request, I've chosen to do a sum-up kind of blog, in which I simply list my Top 10 Opinions of All Time!  Kind of like a "best of" compilation of opinions.

10.  The person we elect to hold the position and title of the President of the United States of America is not nearly as important and world changing as we hope it will be.   

9.  Government funded assistance cannot rid this world of poverty.  See Opinions 7 & 6 below for more thoughts.

8.  Littering/ Vandalism/ Petty Larceny is more costly than you think, I know this because I review the invoices.

7.  Helping people is good. 

6.  People should be more generous with their time, talent and treasure... and maybe even in that order.

5.  Abortion is bad.

4.  Even ONE abused, neglected, malnourished, unloved, abandoned or murdered child in this entire world is one too many!  Man, are we missing the mark on this one.  Refer to Opinion 5, 6 & 7 above.

3.  Forgiveness is a must, mostly for our own peace of mind and happiness.

2.  The Bible is true, you should check it out.

1.  There is a God and He is Good.  He is available for introductions, if you haven't met Him yet. 

I, of course, have plenty more where those came from, which you are welcome to request at any time.  If you disagree with any of these opinions, that's ok, it doesn't bother me at all.  I promise on Thursday, I will covertly weave my opinion in with the subtext and feel good emotion of the day. 

If you would like to jump on Opinion No. 6, I can prepare some recommendations! 

1 comment:

  1. I like this! Perhaps I should do one as well, but I'm way too much of a bleeding-heart liberal. ;-)

    ReplyDelete