|Here's the Kids When it was Still Fun, On the First Night!|
- My husband is a talented artist. No really, he is and sadly, I was very surprised. After fifteen years, one would hope a wife would know something like that. But I know now and plan to take advantage of that gift.
- Pumpkins are cool! No really they are. We have several varieties and as different as the varieties are, each individual pumpkin is unique too.
- Light towers are hard to come by less than a month before Halloween, especially with the fair going on.
- Kids get tired of a pumpkin patch more quickly than you'd think. After spending some SERIOUS amounts of time at the patch, my kids beg me to go home. Though, I suspect their story will change when the slide, face painting and cotton candy is made available on Friday.
- Facebook is not the master marketing tool I thought it was. Even after blowing up Facebook about our Pumpkin Patch, I still have friends that don't know about it, who I see post regularly. If that is you... it's ok. I don't read every single post that floats down my screen either.
- A pumpkin patch is a wonderful place for a baby to really learn to walk. The hay softens her fall and uneven ground challenges her ability, encouraging her to get better and stronger every day. It's also a great excuse to buy baby, bedazzled combat boots. Stylish and utilitarian. Perfect.
- Eating homemade food at home is a good thing. Though convenient, sometimes all you want to do is eat food that wasn't passed through a window or over a counter... unless you have a cool pass-thru counter from your kitchen to your dining room like we do.
|Here's the Coraline Display for Taking Pictures|
Have you ever been presented with an extraordinary opportunity that may have stretched your talents, but also expanded your horizons and opened your eyes to God's incomprehensible creativity when it comes to "Life Plans"? Please, please share! I love to read comments and promise to respond.